- Develop renowned and competitive Mechanical Engineers with depth knowledge in Design, Manufacturing and Industrial engineering.
- Provide attractive academic and work environment suitable for continuous improvement of faculty members, teaching and research assistants.
- Develop a dynamic system to assess strategic needs and future directions of Mechanical Design and Production Department.
- Strengthen ties and relationships between Department of Mechanical Design & Production and alumni, industrial enterprises, educational institutes and society.
- Develop, upgrade and sustain work systems and procedures within the departments and affiliated institutes.
- Continuously develop and improve basic & applied research, graduate programs and studies.